File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
- Sponsored By:
Office of Administrative Hearings - Contested Cases - Time Limit
Decreasing from 90 days to 45 days the time limit by which the Office
of Administrative Hearings is required to complete specified
procedures in contested cases delegated to the Office by a State
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Administrative Hearings, Office of
- Administrative Procedure Act
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):