File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 447
- Sponsored By:
Landfills - Disposal of Motor Vehicle Oil Filters
Prohibiting the disposal of oil filters in landfills; authorizing the
Department of the Environment to grant a waiver of this prohibition on
the basis of economic hardship; and providing for a delayed effective
date of October 1, 2010.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:45 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):