File Code: Prior Authorizations
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 - Montgomery County -
Agriculture Activity Center Expansion
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 to change
the grantee of a specified project from the County Executive and
County Council of Montgomery County to the Maryland-National Capital
Park and Planning Commission and extend the deadline by which the
grantee may present evidence to the Board of Public Works that a
matching fund will be provided for the Agriculture Activity Center
Expansion located in Derwood.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Community Facilities and Services
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):