File Code: Prior Authorizations
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Proctor and Vallario
Prince George's County - Bethel Recreation Center Loans of 2000 and 2001 and
the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of 2003 and 2005
Amending the Prince George's County - Bethel Recreation Center Loans
of 2000 and 2001 and the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loans of
2003 and 2005 to alter the purpose of the Bethel Recreation Center
loans, to require that the proceeds of specified loans be encumbered
by the Board of Public Works by a specified date, and to extend the
deadline by which the Board of Trustees of Union Bethel A.M.E. Church,
Inc. may present evidence that a matching fund will be provided; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Elderly Persons
- Prince George`s County
- Sports and Recreation
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):