Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - Calvert County - North Beach Boardwalk
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $250,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Town of North Beach for the
planning, design, construction, and capital equipping of the North
Beach Boardwalk, located in North Beach; providing for disbursement of
the loan proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Calvert County
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds