Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kramer, Heller, Kaiser, Manno, Montgomery, and Taylor
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Olney Theatre Center Campus
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Olney
Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. for the acquisition, construction,
and capital equipping of the Olney Theatre Center for the Arts,
located in Olney; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
- Delegate Henry B. Heller, District 19
- Delegate Anne R. Kaiser, District 14
- Delegate Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds