File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 1025
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 - Montgomery County - Our House
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2006 to extend
the deadline by which the Board of Directors of Our House Youth Home,
Inc. may present evidence to the Board of Public Works that a matching
fund will be provided.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Group Homes -see also- Assisted Living
- Job Training
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds
- Youth -see also- Minors
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):