Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Davis, Braveboy, and Griffith
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - District Heights Field
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Commissioners of
the City of District Heights for the design, construction, renovation,
and capital equipping of recreational fields; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline
for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Dereck E. Davis, District 25
- Delegate Aisha N. Braveboy, District 25
- Delegate Melony G. Griffith, District 25
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George`s County
- Sports and Recreation
- State Bonds