File Code: Education - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Appropriations Committee (By Request - Departmental - Military)
Maryland National Guard Tuition Assistance Program
Authorizing the Military Department to provide tuition assistance for
specified credit courses to specified members of the Maryland National
Guard; requiring a member who receives specified assistance to remain
an active member for at least a specified number of years following
the completion of the course; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/26 at 2:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Appropriations
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (132-0)
- House Concur - Senate Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- Passed Enrolled
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/8 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed with Amendments (47-0)
Action after passage in House and Senate
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 733
- Appropriations Committee, Chair
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 744837/02 Offered on: April 13, 2009 at:
2:57 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- March 27, 2009: Third Reading Passed (132-0)
- April 10, 2009: Third Reading Passed (137-0)
- April 9, 2009: Third Reading Passed (47-0)