Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates James and Riley
Creation of a State Debt - Harford County - The Citizens Care and
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $200,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Trustees of the
Citizens Care and Rehabilitation Center Foundation, Inc. for the
construction, repair, and renovation of the fire sprinkler system for
the Citizens Care and Rehabilitation Center, located in Havre de
Grace; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a
requirement that the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 9:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/16 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate B. Daniel Riley, District 34A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Harford County
- Nursing Homes -see also- Continuing Care; Long Term Care
- State Bonds