Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Vaughn and Howard
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Capitol Heights Municipal
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Capitol Heights for the construction, repair, and
renovation of a municipal building; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and
expend a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Delegate Carolyn J. B. Howard, District 24
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds