File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates O'Donnell and Frush
Vehicle Laws - Turning Signals - Rotary Traffic Islands
Establishing that the prohibition under specified circumstances
against a person making vehicle turns until the person has given a
turning signal does not apply to a vehicle entering or exiting a
roadway circling a rotary traffic island.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):