File Code: Real Property
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 935
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Malone, Bobo, and DeBoy
Real Property - Mobile Home Parks - Plans for Dislocated Residents
Requiring that a copy of a specified notice of termination be sent to
the local governing body of a county or municipal corporation if the
use of land of a mobile home park is to be changed; and applying
statewide the provision that, if a mobile home park owner does not
submit a plan for alternative arrangements for park residents with
an application for a change in the land use of a park, or does not
comply with an approved plan, the application may not be approved
until the owner submits and complies with a plan.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Leases and Rent
- Mobile Homes
- Zoning and Planning
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):