Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stukes, Conaway, Haynes, Kirk, Robinson, and Tarrant
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Academy of Success Community
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $400,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Academy of Success, Inc. for the acquisition, design, repair,
renovation, and capital equipping of the Academy of Success Community
Empowerment Center, located in Baltimore City; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Keith E. Haynes, District 44
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- State Bonds