File Code: Economic and Community Development
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 1020
- Sponsored By:
Economic Development - Maryland Stadium Authority - Prince George's County
Authorizing the Maryland Stadium Authority to review and make
recommendations relating to the development, financing, and
construction of the Prince George's County Soccer Stadium; authorizing
the Authority to acquire by specified means a Prince George's County
Soccer Stadium site or an interest in the site; requiring the
Authority to transfer lease payments to the Authority appropriated by
the State to the Prince George's County Soccer Stadium Financing Fund;
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Contractors -see also- Heating & Cooling; Home Improvement
- Leases and Rent
- Prince George`s County
- Public Works, Board of
- Real Property
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Sports and Recreation
- Stadium Authority
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Economic Development
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):