File Code: Commercial Law - Credit Regulation
- Sponsored By:
Credit Regulation - Provision of Debt Management and Debt Settlement Services
Altering an exemption from the Maryland Debt Management Services Act
for a person engaged as an attorney at law; prohibiting a person from
providing, or offering or attempting to provide, specified debt
settlement services in the State; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Debt Collection -see also- Attachments and Garnishments
- Debt Management
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Financial Institutions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):