File Code: Prior Authorizations
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Proctor and Vallario
Legislative Community Initiatives Loan of 2004 and Maryland Consolidated
Capital Bond Loan of 2007 - Prince George's County - Marlton Gazebo
Amending the Legislative Community Initiatives Loan of 2004 to allow
the Marlton Gazebo Foundation to include specified prior expended
funds in the required matching fund; amending the Maryland
Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2007 to remove a requirement that
the Marlton Gazebo Foundation grant a specified easement and to allow
the Marlton Gazebo Foundation to include in kind contributions in the
required matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James E. Proctor, Jr., District 27A
- Delegate Joseph F. Vallario, Jr., District 27A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):