File Code: Workers' Compensation
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Manno and Schuler
Workers' Compensation - Death Benefits - Partially Dependent Individuals
Increasing the maximum weekly benefit payable to specified individuals
who were partially dependent at the time of the covered employee's
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Roger P. Manno, District 19
- Delegate Todd Schuler, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Workers` Compensation
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):