File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Myers, Beitzel, Boteler, Kelly, Krebs, Miller, Serafini, Stifler,
Higher Education - Private Career Schools - Financial Guarantee Requirements
Requiring specified private career schools to maintain additional
financial guarantees under specified circumstances; and requiring the
financial guarantees to be in specified forms and in specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-assigned Appropriations
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
- Delegate Wendell R. Beitzel, District 1A
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate Kevin Kelly, District 1B
- Delegate Susan W. Krebs, District 9B
- Delegate Warren E. Miller, District 9A
- Delegate Andrew A. Serafini, District 2A
- Delegate Donna Stifler, District 35A
- Delegate Paul S. Stull, District 4A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Liability -see also- Good Samaritan
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):