File Code: Agriculture
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 816
- Sponsored By:
Delegates V. Clagett, Ali, Bobo, Cardin, Frush, Hucker, Love, Morhaim,
Niemann, and Stein
Maryland Food and Hunger Policy Council - Department of Agriculture
Creating the Maryland Food and Hunger Policy Council in the Department
of Agriculture; providing for the composition and staffing of the
Council; providing that a member of the Council may not receive
compensation but may be reimbursed for specified expenses; authorizing
the Council to appoint specified nonvoting affiliate members;
specifying the duties of the Council; and requiring the Council to
adopt action plans and make specified reports.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Virginia P. Clagett, District 30
- Delegate Saqib Ali, District 39
- Delegate Elizabeth Bobo, District 12B
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Barbara Frush, District 21
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture, Department of
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Food -see also- Kosher; Meat, Poultry, Seafood; Milk
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):