File Code: Hunting and Fishing
- Sponsored By:
Delegates O'Donnell and Ross
Calvert County - Deer Hunting on Private Lands - Sundays
Authorizing a person in Calvert County to hunt deer on specified
Sundays on private property with a bow and arrow.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/6 at 12:30 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (126-8)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate Anthony J. O'Donnell, District 29C
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Blue Laws
- Calvert County
- Hunting -see also- Trapping
- Prince George`s County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 720510/01 Offered on: March 24, 2009 at:
10:42 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 22, 2009: Third Reading Passed (126-8)