File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Statewide Bills
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ramirez, Niemann, Barnes, Kramer, and Simmons
Alcoholic Beverages - Public Consumption and Open Containers - Penalties
Altering the penalties for violating specified prohibitions against
the public consumption of alcoholic beverages or the public possession
of an open container of alcoholic beverages to include the possibility
of incarceration not exceeding 10 days.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
- Delegate Luiz R. S. Simmons, District 17
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages -see also- AB-By Subd; Substance Abuse
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):