File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 895
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Schuler, Bromwell, Cardin, DeBoy, Impallaria, Lafferty, Malone,
Minnick, Olszewski, Stein, and Weir
Public Safety - Fire Fighters' Bill of Rights
Establishing a bill of rights for specified fire fighters under
investigation and subjected to interrogation that could lead to
punitive action; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Todd Schuler, District 8
- Delegate Eric M. Bromwell, District 8
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Rick Impallaria, District 7
- Delegate Stephen W. Lafferty, District 42
- Delegate James E. Malone, Jr., District 12A
- Delegate Joseph J. Minnick, District 6
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Protection
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Local Government Mandates
- Recordings -see also- Video
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):