File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1020/08 - ECM
- Sponsored By:
Prince George's County Delegation
Prince George's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Class A/Class 4 Light Wine
Authorizing a Class A light wine license to be issued in Prince
George's County; and exempting a winery that applies for a Class
A/Class 4 license in Prince George's County from quotas established by
the Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (132-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Prince George`s County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 13, 2009: Third Reading Passed (132-0)