File Code: Workers' Compensation
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 642
- Sponsored By:
Workers' Compensation - Temporary Total Disability Benefits - Credit
Providing a credit for an employer or insurer for specified payments
to a covered employee for temporary total disability benefits under
specified circumstances and during a specified period.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-1)
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Workers` Compensation
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Labor and Employment
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 873190/01 Offered on: March 25, 2009 at:
10:19 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 23, 2009: Third Reading Passed (138-1)