File Code: Education - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Harford County Board of Education - Student Member - Voting Rights
Providing that the student member of the Harford County Board of
Education has specified rights and privileges; and prohibiting the
student member from voting on specified matters.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education, Boards of
- Harford County
- Voting -see also- Ballots; Elections
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):