File Code: Transportation - Generally
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 479
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Sossi, Smigiel, Eckardt, Haddaway, and Walkup
Maryland Transportation Authority - Bonding Authority
Modifying a specified limit on the issuance of revenue bonds by the
Maryland Transportation Authority.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
- Delegate Adelaide C. Eckardt, District 37B
- Delegate Jeannie Haddaway, District 37B
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Mary Roe Walkup, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Transportation -see also- Aircraft; Airports; Boats; etc
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):