File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
Prior Year Introduction As:
HB 1255/08 - ENV
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bartlett, Elliott, and Stull
Study to Evaluate Strategies to Reduce Deer-Vehicle Collisions
Requiring the Department of Natural Resources, the Department of
Transportation, and the Department of State Police jointly to conduct
a study to evaluate strategies to reduce deer-vehicle collisions;
requiring the study to include specified reviews, evaluations, and
examinations; requiring the departments to use only personnel and
resources in the departments; and requiring the departments jointly to
submit a report to the General Assembly on or before October 1, 2010.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 4A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Paul S. Stull, District 4A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Natural Resources, Department of
- State Police, Department of
- Transportation, Department of
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):