Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hubbard, Holmes, and Levi
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Bowie Police Dispatch
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and City Council of the
City of Bowie for the construction and capital equipping of the Bowie
Police Dispatch Center; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds, subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend
a matching fund; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Gerron S. Levi, District 23A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds