File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
- Sponsored By:
Frederick County Delegation
Frederick County - 10th Election District - Alcoholic Beverages Licenses -
Fundraising Events for Nonprofit Organizations
Authorizing a nonprofit organization in the 10th election district in
Frederick County to obtain a one-day special beer and wine license for
use at a fundraising event for the organization.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (132-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Frederick County
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Nonprofit Organizations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 13, 2009: Third Reading Passed (132-0)