File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
State Government - Sheriff and State's Attorney - Board Membership
Prohibiting a sheriff or State's Attorney from being a member of any
board, nonprofit board of directors or board of trustees, or
for-profit board of directors or board of trustees located in the
county where the sheriff or State's Attorney serves unless State law
requires otherwise; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- State`s Attorneys
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):