File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stein, Cardin, Glenn, Morhaim, and Weir
Vehicle Laws - Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle - Penalty
Increasing the maximum penalty for failure of a driver of a vehicle to
yield to an emergency vehicle from a $500 fine to a $1,000 fine.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Delegate Michael H. Weir, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Ambulances -see also- Emergency Med Services; Rescue Squads.
- Fire Protection
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Traffic Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):