File Code: Agriculture
- Sponsored By:
Practice of Veterinary Medicine - Operating Without a License - Penalties
Making it a misdemeanor to perform a surgical operation on an animal
in the State in violation of specified provisions of law; establishing
penalties for conviction of specified violations; and stating the
intent of the General Assembly.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 750815/01 Offered on: March 18, 2009 at:
10:22 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 20, 2009: Third Reading Passed (133-0)