File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Montgomery County Delegation
Montgomery County - Regulation of Campaign Finance Disclosure
Authorizing the governing body of Montgomery County to enact laws to
regulate campaign finance disclosure for specified officeholders in
Montgomery County and candidates for election to specified offices.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/2 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Campaign Financing
- County Councils
- County Executives
- Elections Supervisors
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Local Government Mandates
- Montgomery County
- Political Candidates
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 355566/01 Offered on: March 26, 2009 at:
6:07 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 24, 2009: Third Reading Passed (135-0)