File Code: Taxes - Property
- Sponsored By:
Homeowners' Property Tax Credit and Renters' Property Tax Credit Programs
Excluding the income of a caretaker relative of a renter from combined
income for purposes of property tax relief to specified renters;
excluding the income of a caretaker relative of a homeowner for
purposes of property tax relief to specified homeowners; altering a
specified definition to exclude specified medical expenses from gross
income under specified circumstances; applying the Act to all taxable
years beginning after June 30, 2009; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Circuit Breaker
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Elderly Persons
- Landlord and Tenant -see also- Eviction; Leases & Rent; etc.
- Property Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):