File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates King and Love
Environment - Coal Combustion By-Product Disposal Facilities
Requiring a person to obtain a specified permit for a proposed coal
combustion by-product disposal facility; prohibiting a person from
installing, materially altering, or materially extending a coal
combustion by-product disposal facility except in accordance with a
specified permit establishing application requirements; authorizing
the Secretary to deny a specified permit based on the results of
specified tests; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
- Delegate James J. King, District 33A
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Environment, Department of
- Environmental Matters -see also- Conserv; Nat Resrce; Pollut
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Pollution -see also- Sediment Control
- Public Information
- Refuse Disposal -see also- Recycling
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time