File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ivey, Braveboy, Davis, Glenn, Pena-Melnyk, and Walker
County and Municipal Corporation Authority - Business Improvement Districts
Authorizing the governing body of a county or municipal corporation or
a specified percentage of voters to establish a business improvement
district; requiring a county or municipal corporation to establish a
business improvement district steering committee and district plan;
authorizing a county or municipal corporation or business improvement
district management association to issue bonds for the purposes of the
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/26 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Aisha N. Braveboy, District 25
- Delegate Dereck E. Davis, District 25
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Joseline A. Pena-Melnyk, District 21
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Associations -see also- Cooperative Associations
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Elec. Comm.; etc
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Community Development
- Counties -see also- Chartered Counties; Code Counties
- Laws and Ordinances -see also- Pub Local Laws; Uniform Laws.
- Local Government Mandates
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Public Debt -see also- County & Balt City Bonds; State Bonds
- Real Property
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- Special Tax Districts
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Economic Development
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):