File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates King, DeBoy, Gaines, Kipke, Levi, Rice, Schuh, Valderrama,
Vaughn, and Walker
Criminal Law - Threat Against Deputy State's Attorney or Assistant State's
Making it a misdemeanor to knowingly and willfully make a threat to
take the life of, kidnap, or cause physical injury to a deputy State's
Attorney or an assistant State's Attorney.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate James J. King, District 33A
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Tawanna P. Gaines, District 22
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Gerron S. Levi, District 23A
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Michael L. Vaughn, District 24
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- State`s Attorneys
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):