Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates McIntosh, Anderson, and Doory
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Therapeutic Pool for People with
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $350,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of The
League for People with Disabilities, Inc. for the design,
construction, repair, renovation, reconstruction, and capital
equipping for an accessible therapeutic pool for The League for People
with Disabilities, located in Baltimore City; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Maggie McIntosh, District 43
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Ann Marie Doory, District 43
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- State Bonds