Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Wood and Bohanan
Creation of a State Debt - St. Mary's County - Cedar Lane Apartment Renovations
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $300,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Friends of Cedar Lane, Inc. for the renovation, reconstruction, and
capital equipping of the community areas of the Cedar Lane Apartments,
including replacement of the roof, roof to HVAC unit, and emergency
generator, located in Leonardtown; providing for disbursement of the
loan proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or
expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate John F. Wood, Jr., District 29A
- Delegate John L. Bohanan, Jr., District 29B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Elderly Persons
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- State Bonds
- St. Mary`s County