File Code: Taxes - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Estate Tax and Income Tax - Deductions for Estate Expenses and Losses
Repealing a provision prohibiting a specified deduction in computing
the taxable estate of a decedent for purposes of calculating the
Maryland estate tax; requiring a specified addition modification under
the Maryland income tax if a specified deduction for federal income
tax purposes is claimed or will be claimed in computing the taxable
estate of a decedent on a Maryland estate tax return; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Estates and Trusts
- Income Tax
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):