File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 354
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Kramer, Dwyer, McComas, Reznik, Shank, and Smigiel
Correctional Services - Crimes of Violence - Diminution Credits
Prohibiting the earning of more than a specified percentage of
diminution credits to reduce the term of confinement of an inmate
committed to the custody of the Commissioner of Correction or
sentenced to a term of imprisonment in a local correctional facility
if the inmate has been convicted of specified crimes of violence, in
specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Benjamin F. Kramer, District 19
- Delegate Don H. Dwyer, Jr., District 31
- Delegate Susan K. McComas, District 35B
- Delegate Kirill Reznik, District 39
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Parole and Probation
- Prisoners -see also- Ex-Offenders
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):