File Code: Local Government - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Historic Commission - Appeals
Authorizing a person aggrieved by a decision of a historic district
commission or historic preservation commission to appeal the decision
to the local governing body.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters Withdrawn
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Historical Matters
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 66B Land Use
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time