File Code: Prior Authorizations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 283
Prior authorizations that were altered during the 2009 Session
were amended into the Omnibus Bill (HB 1081). Individual prior
authorizations were not acted upon by the legislature, instead
the General Assembly amended
to alter prior authorizations.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hubbard, Holmes, and Levi
Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2005 - Prince George's County -
Knights of St. John Hall
Amending the Maryland Consolidated Capital Bond Loan of 2005 to allow
the proceeds of a grant to the Board of Trustees of Knights of St.
John Hall, Inc. to be used for an addition to the historic meeting
hall of the Knights of St. John.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Gerron S. Levi, District 23A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Historical Matters
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):