Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2010 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (HB 102). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2009 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Holmes, Hubbard, and Levi
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Olde Mill Community and
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $50,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the Olde
Mill Foundation, Inc. for the design and renovation of the Olde Mill
community and teaching center, located in Upper Marlboro; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/14 at 12:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Gerron S. Levi, District 23A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Facilities and Services
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds