File Code: Operating Budget
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Taylor, Rice, Hixson, and Hucker
Public Education - Education Trust Fund - Use of Funds
Requiring that expenditures from the Education Trust Fund be
additional funding for public elementary and secondary education,
community colleges, and public senior higher education institutions
and not supplant any existing funding.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/24 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
- Delegate Herman L. Taylor, Jr., District 14
- Delegate Sheila E. Hixson, District 20
- Delegate Tom Hucker, District 20
- Delegate Craig L. Rice, District 15
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Community Colleges
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
- Public Schools
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees & Taxes; specific tax.
- State Aid
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):