File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Waldstreicher, Anderson, Barnes, Carter, Conaway, Dumais,
Rosenberg, Ross, and Schuler
Criminal Law - Controlled Dangerous Substances - Penalties
Changing penalties for specified drug possession offenses based on the
amount of drugs involved.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Ben Barnes, District 21
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Frank M. Conaway, Jr., District 40
- Delegate Kathleen M. Dumais, District 15
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Justin D. Ross, District 22
- Delegate Todd Schuler, District 8
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Substance Abuse
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):