File Code: Taxes - Income
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 45
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Jennings, Aumann, Boteler, Frank, Myers, Olszewski, Serafini, and
Family Education Savings Account Act - Subtraction Modification for
Allowing a subtraction modification under the Maryland income tax for
specified contributions to a family education savings account, subject
to specified limitations; applying the Act to tax years beginning
after 2008; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate Susan L. M. Aumann, District 42
- Delegate Joseph C. Boteler, III, District 8
- Delegate William J. Frank, District 42
- Delegate LeRoy E. Myers, Jr., District 1C
- Delegate John A. Olszewski, Jr., District 6
- Delegate Andrew A. Serafini, District 2A
- Delegate Christopher B. Shank, District 2B
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Income Tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):