File Code: Vehicle Laws - Rules of the Road
- Sponsored By:
Delegates G. Clagett, Barkley, DeBoy, Hecht, Holmes, Levy, Love, Robinson,
Weldon, and Wood
Vehicle Laws - Recklessly Contributing to an Accident in a Highway Work Zone -
Establishing that a person is guilty of the misdemeanor of recklessly
contributing to an accident in a highway work zone if the person is
driving a motor vehicle in a specified manner in a highway work zone
and the driving contributes to an accident; establishing the number of
points to be assessed for recklessly contributing to an accident in a
highway work zone; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Galen R. Clagett, District 3A
- Delegate Charles Barkley, District 39
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Sue Hecht, District 3A
- Delegate Marvin E. Holmes, Jr., District 23B
- Delegate Murray D. Levy, District 28
- Delegate Mary Ann E. Love, District 32
- Delegate Barbara Robinson, District 40
- Delegate Richard B. Weldon, Jr., District 3B
- Delegate John F. Wood, Jr., District 29A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Drivers` Licenses
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Signs and Billboards
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):