File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Anderson, Carter, Rosenberg, and Waldstreicher
Criminal Law - Controlled Dangerous Substances - Eligibility to Participate in
Drug Treatment Program
Specifying that a person convicted of specified drug-related offenses
is not prohibited from participating in a specified drug treatment
program because of the length of sentence; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occurring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Curt Anderson, District 43
- Delegate Jill P. Carter, District 41
- Delegate Samuel I. Rosenberg, District 41
- Delegate Jeff Waldstreicher, District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Controlled Dangerous Substances -see also- Substance Abuse
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Prisoners -see also- Ex-Offenders
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- Substance Abuse
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):